Update.

I received the Signature rings and offset inserts today.

I put the bases on the rifle, and, like in my pre horizontal Warne days, the M-70 bolt handle touched the power ring on the Tirjicon. I had the base screws on the right, swapped the rings around, base screws on the left. The bolt handle now misses the scope.

Seems as the base screw is tightened, the scope is pulled in that direction. We're not talking about much, but in this case, millimeters count. I put the +10 offset insert in the bottom of the rear ring, -10 on the top, neutral inserts, front. It may take more than that to center the scope with the POI. Hopefully, I can play with it this weekend and report back.

If the scope was adjusted near the top of the adjustment range for zero, jacking up the rear ring should make it shoot higher, allowing me to adjust the elevation turret downward for zero. But, the reticle is now centered, so we'll see where it is on the target when I boresight. I'll tweak inserts to get as close as possible before I adjust elevation and windage.

This is going to work. Not sure +10 is enough, just guessing, we'll see. But, I have +20 insert and can combine offset rings in opposition for even greater offset.

DF