Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by rickt300
Actually this has been a good thread other than the @ssholes bringing up the suicide bullschitt. No matter what Stick posts I have not seen him ever post low schit like what a few of you have in this thread. Nobodies kids are fair game in my book and it really makes you jackasses look bad by going after them.

Stick went after my son, so feel free to stay in your [bleep] lane and mind your own damn business.

And my daughter, so don't go all boho for the little mutt.

He's asked for everything he gets.

Correct. It paints a pretty straightforward picture when your surviving kids facebook accounts have a total of 2 pictures with their father...2. the guy is a total dickwad and from what sources I've heard from he was a direct contributing factor to his sons demise....you wanna feel bad, feels bad for the kids mom. Stick was, is and always will be. Adouchebag of the first order

Had a good friend kill himself in college, spent way too much time wondering if I could have done something different to keep that from happening. Douchebag? I don't really want to get into anyone's personal life including yours. A lot of things are much better not spoken about. In fact all these threads are written on the same script, Stick shows up and starts with his BS and then the coterie of stick haters do the same. Seems way too many times the threads could all be done cut and paste. I have yet to see Stick try to make fun of anyone else's kids committing suicide. When you do that it is like you are glad it happened. I'm done with the subject.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]