Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by JGRaider
ElkSlayer91= poster child for Dunning-kruger effect...look it up and tell me how right I am......

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/dunning-kruger-effect

I don’t need Psychology Today to recognize him.

You posted on my SARS-CoV-2 shot thread, were I am trying to save lives, and instead of agreeing to / supporting the hard factual scientific evidence I have posted, which is supported by the leading Virologists and PhD Biologists in the world, you trolled me and attempted to discredit me.

Coming from a doctor, I’d say that is about the lowest form of filth there is, trolling someone trying to save lives, especially when you can’t refute the hard scientific evidence.

I responded to your troll post in my thread, and handed you your azz on a silver platter in the link below:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post15942900

I resurrected that thread today and added additional info, and obviously you got pinged with an email. Instead of refuting the additional scientific evidence provided, which is impossible, you decided to continue to troll me in this thread.

You, DocRocket, and Dr. Boy George, lost for trolling me in my shot thread. Neither one of you can refute the hard scientific evidence I am posting, that proves Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex is committing Crimes Against Humanity with this Genocide they are overseeing across the world. This is Human Experimentation, and that is a violation of the Nuremberg Code, which makes it in violation of International Law.

You don’t have the horsepower between your ears to prove anything I’m posting is not truthful, concerning the SARS-CoV-2 Covid-19 GENOCIDE.

And you want to brand / label me as someone having a psychological problem?

Laughable.

Read my signature. They’re “your” words. That’s the only truthful thing you’ve said about me. Only an idiot would continue to troll me after recognizing / stating that “fact”.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)