Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by MM879
The advice of Elkslayer and his ilk are killing people. Plain and simple. The time is now to get vaccinated for your best chance at surviving the Covid. I lost my brother at 5:30AM to Covid. I have a second brother on oxygen now.

The Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex MURDERED your relative, by denying them proven medications that could have saved his life if he had been given it at the the first signs of illness.

I just posted three videos that prove what is happening.

It sure is funny how DocRocket told you not to debate me, after I handed you your azz multiple times with hard scientific irrefutable evidence, and here you both are again attacking me while "I" post irrefutable hard scientific evidence proving this Genocide that is happening.

I'm not calling you a liar, I'm calling you a damn liar and making up this death story to change the topic away from the facts, because your action is "exactly" what commies do.

Watch the videos I just posted, and shove your fake death story up your azz.

I just hope you get your turn at bat. If not now, on judgment day. Your advice is killing many. The thought that care in being restricted is delusional. He died in a hospital.

You are full of schit is what you are, and I proved it multiple times by posting hard scientific evidence that proved you have no clue what you are talking about.

My advice I have posted here is backed up from world renowned Virologists and Biologists who are at the very forefront of this FAKE pandemic.

You have clearly displayed your advice is backed up from the farts escaping your sphincter muscle.

You're a troll, and nothing else, and a liar.

Why have families in New York State had to sue HOSPITALS, to force them to give their relatives IVERMECTIN to save their lives, if this is not a GENOCIDE, you idiot? There are several cases where people were knocking at deaths door, and the doctors gave them one treatment of IVERMECTIN, and they made a miraculous turnaround, and then another doctor OVERRULED the continuation. They then had to sue to continue it, and won, and saved their family members.

Now tell me that sin't planned intentional premeditated murder you, freaking azz clown.

This is a worldwide GENOCIDE, by the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex, all governments of the world are condoning.

The evidence is irrefutable.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/15/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)