Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by kingston
The advice of Elkslayer and his ilk are killing people. Plain and simple. The time is now to get vaccinated for your best chance at surviving the Covid. I lost my brother at 5:30AM to Covid. I have a second brother on oxygen now.

I'm sorry to hear about your brothers.

If you don't mind me asking how old are they and were they in good health?

Chris was 70 and in poor health. He had just recovered from a heart stint procedure. He owned a hardwood logging company. He has two adult children. One runs the logging company and the other is a COB on a nuclear submarine.

The other brother is the second to the youngest. He has two children. One is a contractor and the other is in astro physics. He just got his PHD from an ivy league school. It is thought that his son brought the COVID back from a lecture series he was presenting in Japan. The whole family got sick within days of his return.

Both cases came on the edge of the availability of vaccine. Chris lived way north in Michigan and I don't think the vaccine was available yet. Don't listen to these nutcases. Get your shot when your healthy and fight your way out of this mess.

You are nothing but a lying shill for the medical industry murdering Americans.

The first video in my post above, with the three videos, proves you are.

Even people "with" comorbidities have survived when given IVERMECTIN, Quercetin, Zinc, D3, C at onset of symptoms, and it has been a known fact since late spring of 2020.

You pushing these shots (not-a-vaccine), when I have posted evidence from multiple sources they are deadly, (360 times more deadly than the flu shot), proves you are nothing but a lying shill.

Again, I have posted enough on this site, as have others, about the "SUCCESS" of IVERMECTIN, yet you push the deadly shot. Again, Dr. Cole's video proves you're nothing but a lying troll, and I have a multitude of sources at my finger tips to prove any one of you lying trolls from the medical industry are genocidal maniacs for pushing a shot 360 times more deadly than the flu shot right after being given, AND THAT DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COUNT THE DEATHS THAT HAVE A HIGH PROBABILITY OF HAPPENING LATER FROM "ADE" OR IMMUNOSUPPRESSION DISEASES, CANCER, ET AL.

Move along story teller.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)