Originally Posted by MM879
You would not know scientific evidence if it bit you in the ass. By the way it is not evidence, it's data.

And here I thought it was called a "study" after completion. My bad. Here, let's see if I can type a sentence so your warped mind can understand, shall we?

The overwhelming scientific evidence accumulated from the data during the study, proved the theory correct we were seeking to confirm.

There, how's that?

Originally Posted by MM879
Cut & paste from a foreign social media is not scientific data. It is just noise.

Pure entertainment. Smokepole, just as dumb on all his sock puppet accounts...LMAO

You do realize all that cut & paste you did in your attempts to push your lying azz story of, "mRNA being a success with cancer treatments means it will be successful with what-ever-the-hell-they-want-to-use-it-next-on-and-will-guarantee-it-will-work", just made you a hypocrite, right?

Though I did thoroughly enjoy handing you your azz while proving every attempt to develop a Corona family virus vaccine was a complete failure, and killed the animals from ADE.

I also thoroughly enjoyed handing you your azz, while proving the DNA can be changed, with the Israeli report.

Oh, crap, you said we can't use "foreign" scientific "data".........

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/17/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)