Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Originally Posted by hatari
Ultimately, it's a personal decision and I respect peoples right to choose.

I got it, and I got based on my profession, my training, and my education on virology and epidemiology.

As I've stated elsewhere, vaccines are foreign bodies injected to illicit an immune response to trigger the production of T-Lymphocytes and anti-bodies. It is a very complex and delicate cascade of events and it is NOT without complications when you are talking about a half a BLLION doses have been administered so far world wide. There will be some problems just based on 0.0001% of bad side effects we can expect..

Yet on the other hand, I've shared with you the people I have personally lost to Covid, friends and family. You cannot tell any of them, now deceased, that the mortality risk is overstated. They are now statistics.

I will venture to say that these same people in my life that we've lost to Covid would have faired better with the vax than without, and odds are probably they would be in the group without serious side effects.

People can come up with any number of reasons/excuses not to get vaxxed. Fine don't do it. There are risks both ways. If you get vaxxed and get Gillian-Barré, you'd wish you'd never gotten vaxxed. If you skipped the vax or got Covid before it was available and ended up like too many of my buddies and family, you'd wish you'd rolled up your sleeve.

There is no free lunch. There are risks boths ways. Know that. The risks of the vaccinations in my opinion are being politicized and overstated just as much as the mortality of the virus and its threat to human race are politicized and overstated.

Ultimately, it's your call.

+1

Oh crap, Hatari.... canadian lefty agrees with you

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.