Originally Posted by smokepole
Elkslayer91, my message to blackheart was one line, and it was sincere condolences on the passing of his mother. Then you quoted it and used it to launch the same lame attack on me you launched above.

And you're damn right I told you to butt the f*ck out, no one in their right mind would quote a simple "condolences on the loss of your mother" and use it to launch a personal attack.

You on the other hand make one bombastic post after another, insulting everyone, and saying "I told you so." Your posts by their very nature invite response, mine did not. And the sad thing is, you can't tell the difference.

Get help you warped little excuse of a human being.

Let's prove one more time, you are a PATHOLOGICAL LYING / mentally deranged / cyberstalking / insane psycho troll.

The evidence provided below will prove "Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt" you were not just simply posting a "condolences" as you just lied in your response above. Blackheart specifically named me in a post trashing me and others on the fire, and YOU AGREED TO HIS ASSESSMENT IN THAT POST ALONG WITH YOUR CONDOLENCES, you mentally deranged psychopathic lying cyber stalker.

I just proved your reply to Blackheart was not just a simple condolences ALONE POSTING.

By you agreeing to Blackhearts attack towards me with your response of, "and good perspective on "the campfire", this gave me every right to address your joining in the attack towards me from your agreeing to Blackheart's attack, you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

Further, you just added an additional paragraph above, your third (3) paragraph, after I quoted your original posting to reply, so you could continue with your gaslighting and lying of me through your mentally deranged psychopathic sickened mind, you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

AND, I just proved it in this posting with your very own words with supporting links to back it ALL up provided below.

Originally Posted by Blackheart
Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting. There are plenty of other people here that the same could be said for. There are also a lot of other braggarts on here who think their shyt don't stink and they're smarter, funnier, richer, more cunning, better educated, better looking and have a bigger dick than most everybody else. Some of them are quite childish and many are clannish as hell with a very well developed pack mentality., while others are consistently overly verbose in their efforts to convince others of their superior knowledge, intellect, education or skills. In short, there's one hell of a lot of fuucked up people here.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15999249/re-elkslayer91#Post15999249

"BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT", you are an extremely mentally deranged cyber stalker, and I've steadily proven it for over 2.5+ years on this site while you accuse me of everything your sickened mind can dream up and create with your PATHOLOGICAL LIES and GASLIGHTING of me.

You on the other hand make one bombastic post after another, insulting everyone, and saying "I told you so." Your posts by their very nature invite response, mine did not. And the sad thing is, you can't tell the difference.

Look in the mirror. You are describing yourself you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

You came to this thread and injected yourself AGAIN into a conversation not involving you by asking "me" a question, for the sole purpose to start this fight, and you got what you wanted and you just got your mentally sick psychopathic azz handed to you AGAIN, with solid irrefutable evidence.

ElkSlayer91
Bar Number: [none of your damn business]

The 24TH District Court of Campfire rules in favor of Defendant, ElkSlayer91

EDIT

And you're damn right I told you to butt the f*ck out, no one in their right mind would quote a simple "condolences on the loss of your mother" and use it to launch a personal attack.

Yet you used a condolences message to make an underhaneded attack against me, and then went on to lie and prove your condolences message was never about giving condolences to begin with. It was used solely as a disguise to attack me.

How PATHETIC.

You are a mentally deranged, psychopathic, pathological lying, cyber stalker.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/22/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)