Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MM879
The advice of Elkslayer and his ilk are killing people. Plain and simple. The time is now to get vaccinated for your best chance at surviving the Covid. I lost my brother at 5:30AM to Covid. I have a second brother on oxygen now.

I know if my brother died at 5:30 this morning and my other was in dire straits, I'd be all over the Campfire arguing with strangers.

LOL

You are a lying sack of schit. Fugk off.

You're judged an inconsiderate, cold heartless bastid if you ask for evidence like a link to an obit. But I have yet to have anyone actually give one when I've asked.

There will always be these types of people (elk and deflave). Nothing can be said to change their sad life. The biggest punishment is when they get up an look in the mirror. No one could be crueler than they are to themselves. They want company in their sheit pool.

You've mistaken my position. I'm in the camp that wants to see you, and all the others posting wild nightmare corona stories, post up some evidence. But you guys never do. Because you're full of chit.

It will not be happening. Posting personal information for people like you is not wise. You can take it or leave it. I prefer you to just leave and improve the thread.