Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by MM879

Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by MM879
........ Don't listen to these nutcases. Get your shot when your healthy and fight your way out of this mess.
No thank you. These "nutcases" are making a lot of sense. I had it in the fall and knocked it down by drinking a 2 cc dose of injectable Ivermectin and taking a Zpack to knock the secondary respiratory congestion. Also at this house we take Vitamin C 1000mg a day and a multi-vitamin. I'm 68 and have the beginnings of right side heart failure.

You can do as you please. I am going to stay with the "standard of care" It's the way the medical field works. The doctors fit the procedure to the paitent, weight, duration...

That's quite ok with me, actually I wasn't trying to convince you (too late). I was seconding, ratifying, and encouraging those that think like me to stick to their guns. Hoping for the best of luck for you and everybody.

Every single statement you made is lie.

You might look up Moderna’s announcement of having 15 mRMA vaccines in the pipeline. Everything from cancer to heart attack therapies. You’re going to have to change your genocide lie. Fool