Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Dr. David Martin reveals that Moderna concealed the evidence that their vaccine was ineffective by waiting 14 days to perform a confirmatory RT-PCR test on the test subjects. The Moderna study shows that within 7 days of both the first and the second vaccinations, the group receiving the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines displayed greater systemic symptoms of COVID-19 than did the control group. But Moderna ignored those systemic COVID-19 symptoms by reporting them not as symptoms of COVID-19 caused by the vaccine but systemic adverse reactions to the vaccine.

Elkslayer: I'm no expert on vaccines, but in the quote above it appears that you're saying that a display of COVID symptoms within 7 days of receiving the vaccine is evidence or "proof" that the vaccine is ineffective, is that what you're saying?

The fact you just proved you are incapable of comprehending the spoken English language from a report comes as no surprise, being you have “never” gone into extensive detail on any topic here to demonstrate or “PROVE” your deep knowledge on any topic.

All of your postings are vague generalities or to stir up fighting while you cyber stalk me here, as you just proved once again, being you are injecting yourself, again, into a conversation not involving you, and especially given the fact you have no clue what you are attempting to discuss here, just like MM879 has demonstrated they don’t have the first clue either.

LOL, my reading comprehension is fine, elkslayer, as is my comprehension of the "spoken" language, not that the spoken language is relevant on a forum such as this. And my question is not vague, it's simple and direct. If you can't or won't answer just say so. I think you're chicken.

And also by the way, as far as me or anybody else commenting on this thread, it's an open form where anyone can comment, that's the purpose of an open forum If you can't deal with that take a hike.

A wise man is frequently humbled.