Originally Posted by jaguartx

Why not take a prophylactic dose of Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin plus D3 and K2 and Zinc Sulfate.

I don't see that as unreasonable, but it aint necessarily reasonable, either. Most of the HCQ studies done last year appeared to have been set up to "fail".. I am not the only person to note that. It was almost as if the scientists wanted to "prove" Trump wrong, which was an insane motive. But a lot of insanity was going on then. I've not taken the time to look at further testing since then. Maybe they've corrected it. But prophylactic HCQ didnt look promising last year as far as I could see.

Originally Posted by jaguartx

Thanks, James and GOD bless you. My sis is on the border intubating the dying and adminestering the IVs and Tx as the hospital has CRNAs doing it rather than RNs for some reason while they try to find Covid hospitals to take them.

I worked ER's in Macallen and Pecos this past year as well, we were seeing a lot of illegals with the Rona. The Mexican authorities haven't handled it well. Finding Covid beds has been an ongoing frustration throughout. Odessa got hammered, so did El Paso.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars