Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, my reading comprehension is fine, elkslayer, as is my comprehension of the "spoken" language, not that the spoken language is relevant on a forum such as this. And my question is not vague, it's simple and direct. If you can't or won't answer just say so. I think you're chicken.

If your reading comprehension is fine as you just stated, then you just proved you are cyber stalking me here yet again, being there would have been no need for you to ask the question to begin with. Your taunting statement of me being chicken proves your a mentally deranged cyber stalker, if you don't need the english language explained to you, as "you" stated. Thanks for providing proof in almost every posting of yours to prove you are a mentally sick cyber stalker.

And also by the way, as far as me or anybody else commenting on this thread, it's an open form where anyone can comment, that's the purpose of an open forum. If you can't deal with that take a hike.

And here once again your quote above proves just how mentally sick you truly are with the evidence below:

A week does not go by here where you do not prove you are a LYING HYPOCRITE:

Your above quote, not even a week ago, towards me.

You are one truly mentally insane person, and have been proven "Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt” to be a mentally deranged cyber stalker towards me on this site for 2.5+ years, AND COUNTING.

And here, once again, Aces hands your azz to you, smokepole, to prove you're a mentally sick man.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

Cockwomble, my message to blackheart was one line, and it was sincere condolences on the passing of his mother. Then you quoted it and used it to launch the same lame attack on me you launched above.

And you're damn right I told you to butt the f*ck out, no one in their right mind would quote a simple "condolences on the loss of your mother" and use it to launch a personal attack.

You on the other hand make one bombastic post after another, insulting everyone, and saying "I told you so." Your posts by their very nature invite response, mine did not. And the sad thing is, you can't tell the difference.

Get help you warped little excuse of a human being.

A wise man is frequently humbled.