Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Is BuzzH doing some online research?

This truly gets better every day.

Nice cows Buzz........and nice headlights.

TFF

LOL

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Is this why you don't frequent these threads?

Surely you know Rodney well, the CO out there. What's his last name, again?

Know where he lives?

Are you familiar with Cow Creek? Who outfits out there, these days?

grin

That open ground is usually very close to a road.
Just sayin'

And.......everyone knows Buzz ain't hiking to the back country. LOL

Yeah, I know the country he claims to be hunting real well...and I see no reason to make 4 trips to pack a cow out of any of it. I don't know how many elk my buddies and I have killed out there...but a pile.

Who are talking about?

You mean the game warden on the Douglas side? Rod Leibert? Yeah, I know him, tell him hello for me when you see him next. I killed a pronghorn a number of years ago on a piece of state ground, Rod checked the buck. Landowner pulled up about the same time and Rod and I helped him locate a corner pin on his property boundary. I also helped Rod with a fish poaching case on Glendo.

There's a few wardens and biologists that work that area...I know them all...Knox, Hicks, Sherwood, Binfet, Todd, Brinegar...

Who's outfitting in that area? Better question is who isnt?

It such a tough area, I killed this elk on my way back from a meeting in Casper. Was just planning on glassing for some friends that were coming out later in the week. But, threw the rifle in just in case. First place I stopped to glass...found a bunch. Was my 3rd elk for the year in Wyoming, so picked out one I actually had room for in the freezer:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Cow creek? Never heard of it...laffin'

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Last edited by BuzzH; 06/04/21.