Very impressive, Greenhorn.

YOU REALLY HAVE HUNTED MORE THAN MOST!

TFF

LOL

Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
We hunt public, walk-in areas, and HMA's.

Surely you know all about them.

YOU'VE HUNTED MORE THAN MOST!

TFF

LOL

I've hunted in Wyoming plenty. I'm a MT resident, and took a 6X6 bull in WY last year on the Shoshone National Forest. I've also hunted walk-in areas and a few years back my son and I both shot a giant antelope on an HMA. They are both in the B&C record book. I may not hunt more than most, but you can take a walk through my trailer house and decide for yourself.. check it out CLICK HERE - smile

From Wyoming alone, I think I've taken 6 mule deer bucks, 1 whitetail buck, 1 bull moose, 9 pronghorn antelope bucks, and 4 boar black bears. Gonna be busy this year, my daughters up for a MT bull elk. Son and I also have tags for elk here. I have a Colorado mule deer permit, and a Bighorn Sheep permit - along with a stack of other licenses. I'm hunting for black bear this weekend. How are things in IOWA? laugh

Oh by the way, what caliber should I use for my sheep hunt? Want to keep it light. I've been packing an Kimber .223 shooting 62ttsx for black bear this spring. Is that moronic? Completely rolled a 6.5" boar last spring with it.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.