Post your information.......805. Zone 7, non-resident, bull tag, no preference points........which is what we were discussing. 100% draw.

No Wagonhound.............BuzzH is finding him a decent bull.......remember?

Unless....of course.......all those elk were shot on Wagonhound.

More questions for Buzz, when he returns.

grin

I like this place.

Originally Posted by 805
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
LOL

I have a few more questions for BuzzH..........when he returns. These experts sure know how to humble a common guy.

grin

Where is WAM with his alarms?

More to come.......

Originally Posted by 805
Please explain the 100% draw rate for your non-resident nephew........with no preference points.

Do you know how many preference points it normally takes for a non-resident to draw just a general tag?

Looking forward to your response.

Do you know any of the Werners in Douglas, by chance?

grin

More to come.....

Originally Posted by BuzzH
Zone 7 bull tag 100% draw rate?

Come on, Man.

No preference points.......worse than 120/1 odds, for a bull tag.

Originally Posted by BuzzH

My NR nephew also drew a bull tag this year out there, 100% draw odds with no points. I hope to find him a nice 6 point or better bull to kill...anyway as big as we can find.

Hilarious.

For those that pay attention...good things happen.

You'll find out pretty quick there are those in the know, and those that THINK they are...

That tag is definitely a 100% draw for NR! Good luck Buzz. Hope you find the nephew a good bull buddy!

Mike
Maybe if you took more time reading the Wyoming regs and understanding the draw instead of on the internet acting like a know it all. You would understand that it is indeed 100% odds for the tag his nephew drew.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.