Originally Posted by Hypocrite

I talk to someone every day that’s an RN is Wisconsin that’s worked a covid unit for 2 years.

They don’t keep track of jabbed vs. unjabbed. They don’t even ask because it’s not relevant.

Those numbers are complete bullshit and you are retarded for falling for it.
[/quote]

Nope.

I’ve taken care of Covid for 2 years in an emergency department and can tell you that’s not true at all for my hospital. It’s part of the triage form-vaccinated or not. Get the daily hospitalization numbers for my heath system and it’s 70-80% non vaccinated. Critical care and ICU numbers even worse. This latest variant is far milder than the delta or other previous ones, but it’s not the vaccinated folks I’m seeing or admitting. I’m not pro mandate for vaccines as I think personal healthcare is a personal choice, but it’s amazing how many non vaccinated people who catch Covid suddenly want to embrace modern medicine and get upset when we can’t fix them. Does ivermectin and vitamins help? I don’t know and honestly I don’t care. After doing this for 2 years I’m convinced it’s a highly contagious individualistic virus and no one can predict how sick you may get. Life is about choices, and sometimes we make bad ones and have to deal with the consequences.

Last edited by Craig2506; 01/19/22.