Originally Posted by dedity
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I got it before thanksgiving and now I've got bronchial problems. Started antibiotics yesterday. Guess I'm gunna have to take this more serious.

You were warned......

Fireball.
My suggestion to you is to seek some sort of treatment as soon as possible.

Whether it’s medical, high doses of vitamins and ivermectin,Whatever’s available but please don’t just do nothing and hope it goes away.

That’s what I did, nothing!!
I never thought this [bleep] would catch up to me even if it did
I’d just spit in its eye and and keep moving on.

I’m on day nine in the hospital, have no idea when I’m getting out of here or if I’m even going to make it out of here.

My lung has collapsed three times in the last seven days, before that [bleep] got so bad for weeks I couldn’t sleep I couldn’t eat I couldn’t breathe My body ached so [bleep] bad there’s no words to describe it I was on fire freezing my ass off.
words cannot describe how [bleep] sick I really was.
All because I did nothing! And thought I was some kinda bad ass that Covid couldn’t touch.

This is coming from a guy that hasn’t even had a cold in 40 years. But I can honestly tell you This Covid [bleep] can get real very quick. Best of luck to you.

Edit. I just et turned 59 last month,I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, I quit chewing a year ago.
I lead a very active life, 60+ days of Chukar hunting every year,I probably ski 30+ days a year, weeks of Elk and deer hunting every year. And much more.

Last edited by dedity; 11/27/21.
Reply Quote Report Email

It is no joke for sure. And it can be unpredictable how the body responds. Once the infection hits your lungs, it scars them and makes them very fragile. Good luck to you and here's to a speedy and thorough recovery.