Originally Posted by Fireball2

So you care whether or not someone is vaccinated and you find fault with the unvaccinated but you don't care about ivermectin and whether it works in the treatment of the ailment you see so much of?

Yeah, people like you are the problem, not the people that refuse to be lied to and manipulated for profit.

I don’t care one bit if my patients are vaccinated or not. In fact, I preface my asking the question by saying it’s in no way a judgement. Defuses things immediately. I fail to see how my taking care of patients who are dying of Covid somehow makes me “the problem”. I take care of every single patient the same, regardless of the problem they are dealing with. In fact, non vaccinated patients are given priority for things like monoclonal therapy, etc. There’s no gain for anyone by making judgements of anyone else’s choices. I just want my patients to get better. You may want to reread my initial statement where I said I wasn’t pro vaccine mandate. I’ll repeat it since it clearly was missed-it’s a personal choice and that’s the way it should be, no different than any other vaccine for anything else.