Originally Posted by Craig2506
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
My sister is on day 3 of the onset of symptoms and day 2 of positive test..she’s a RN, fully vaxxed with Moderna…so far just headcold type symptoms. Right now she’s taking vitamins and zinc with cranberry juice… so far in this pandemic I’ve known about a dozen people who have tested positive….three of them twice. Two have been hospitalized and of those two, one died…. Neither of the two had received vax….
What I find kind of funny and consistent about these pro/con vaccine threads is that the people who have been vaccinated believe (for the most part) that it’s a personal choice, whereas the anti vaxers tend to be the name callers (covtards, dupes, sheep etc.)….yet they are the loudest voices crying foul, when they can’t get a doctor to prescribe the exact prescription remedy they read about on the internet….funny schitt…..

Completely agree. Covid somehow made everyone person who can access the internet a medical expert.

You HAVE to be your own expert because EVERYONE YOU'VE PAID to give you good advice are all self serving LIARS!

Go to your medical provider and they are just going down the phone tree of symptoms and giving you the Rx the list leads them to. All at the direction of the head bean counter who is really the boss/owner of the mega corp medical provider who owns them. There isn't a private practice left in AMERICA who would give an honest personal opinion. You think that nurse practitioner is going to risk their $100,000 job over tube of horse paste or your sore throat and sniffles? They will give you want the system says to give you or NOTHING AT ALL more likely.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022