Originally Posted by ribka

Good thing then that all mono clonal anti body treatment has now been banned by our govt. Yeh, believe the FDA science . Why does FDA still have that ivermectin is dangerous and is not an anti viral on the web site?

Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So Twirler, tell us how dangerous monoclonal antibodies are.

Why is Bidet blocking them.

Oh, nevermind. Pfizer is coming out with their special pill.

How the C_A created Covid

https://redpill78news.com/peter-daszaks-ecohealth-alliance-cia-front-created-covid-19/

Again, you're too [bleep] stupid to read posts. I never said monoclonal antibodies are dangerous or that the practice should be ended. Though, I suppose administrators do believe they pose some risk of anaphylaxis because they only administer them with 50mg of diphenhydramine, 1 G of acetaminophen, and a liter of saline. Overall, it is rare to see side-effects.

Serious question, what the [bleep] is wrong with you? Why do you keep on trying to insert positions that I haven't taken? Do you have some sort of fetish?

Monoclonal antibody treatment hasn't been banned, per se. The government is no longer paying for it, and certain types of infusion centers have lost their emergency use authorizations, because, you know, without government paying for them they can't function. Not sure you're asking me about this? Is this some sorta "gotcha" where, again, I never said or implied such. Are you just looking for an avenue to take out your anger? Sure seems like it. Well go ahead, little buddy, if you can't deal with your emotions, just let it all out so you feel better.