It effects different folks differently. Or it's different viruses.

My friend Randy is one of the toughest men I have ever met and yet he got "Covid19" and it put him in the hospital for a day, and in bed for5. He was at home for 3 weeks.

I got it and I was over it in less then 2 full days, (one full day, and by the afternoon of day 2 I had no feelings of sickness or any fever at all) but didn't get my senses of smell and taste back for 3-4. I have had the flus in the past that were very bad, but "covid19" for me was so mild I was able to ignore it without any difficulty. I have nicked my fingers and hands working at my bench with tools which took me 2 minutes to stop the bleeding, yet such minor cuts were far worse then "Covid19."

My 89 year old mother got it and so did my 67 year old sister. My mom was sick for 6 days and my sister for 8. Both said it was "just a cold".

But our friend Sarah who is a deputy Sheriff here in this county got it so bad she told me she was never that sick in her life. It kept her sick for almost a month.

Clearly it's not predictable. Covid19 is a contraction for Corona infectious Disease of 2019. Some doctors I correspond with tell me they are of the belief it's not A disease (as in ONE disease) but it's actually about 9 different ones. Said another way, the medical industry calls covid19 "covid19" but they also call about 8 other things "covid-19" too, and that a lot of the problem with treatment. They are trying a "broad-brush" approach with no actual isolation of the specific virus at all. The tests are wildly inaccurate and come up "positive" many times, but most of those are what are called "False Positives"

I tested positive and I did have a mild cold. I did loose all my taste and since of smell, but I was over the bad feelings in less then 2 days and was 100% over all symptoms in 4 days. Randy thought he was dying and so did Sarah.

Maybe we all had "tests" that said we had "covid19" but I am convinced we had different diseases. Sarah and Randy believe they would die, but I have had worse paper cuts. Yet we all took the same tests.

I have a problem believing we had the same disease.

Last edited by szihn; 01/30/22.