Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Weird, we admitted a patient taking ivermectin, which can be deadly, for severe dehydration with a critically low sodium, magnesium, etc. My sister-in-law had a patient that REFUSED any treatment other than what she read about on the internet. Well, her first dose of the "safe" hydroxychloroquine caused QT-elongation and ultimately a fatal arrhythmia within hours of administration.

Dissed ivermectin, and pulled a medical expert and a dead person outta his ass in the same post.

Covtard trifecta.

Thank you for making my point for me. Internet experts like yourself are all predictable.

I've personally seen the deaths of far more than one person, after being pulled from trauma critical care to COVID critical care. More like in the dozens if not approaching low hundreds.

Is this supposed to be evidence of your success?

I've already addressed you. Your reading comprehension is terrible, isn't it?

You're boasting about witnessing hundreds of patients die, and giving medical advice? Lol

Again, reading comprehension sucks. I'm not boasting, I'm saying this stuff can be REAL. I didn't say "hundreds", I said in the dozens to low hundreds Do you know the fatality rate of COVID patients receiving invasive mechanical ventilation as you see in a critical care unit? Early on it neared 100%, no joke. As things have gone on, depending on demographic breakdown, anywhere from 45-75% Do you know how many patients I saw working in that setting for a year? Did I offer medical advice? Hmmm, critical thinking, buddy. You can do better than this.

Ok. I'll try to do better. Ivermectin is deadly, right. Hydroxychloroquine is deadly, right? Monoclonal antibodies are ineffective, now? Vitamins, meh. Vaccines are approved. So I go to Pfizer's website.

https://www.pfizer.com/products/product-detail/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner.
United States
© 2022 Pfizer Inc. All rights reserved

How about commenting on Dr. Haider's website. Save the debunk nonsense and show useful links.

https://mygotodoc.com/covid-19/covid-19-the-long-haul

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation