Originally Posted by thumbcocker
I tested positive the first week of november. Missed five weeks of work. I have never been that sick that long in my life. I'm 61. Doc says I have the long covid. I feel ok, no stamina low energy. I lost 24 pounds, have only gained 10 back. I'm not vaccinated either. I go wednesday for the shot. I'm no medical expert or can I say what to take or not. All I know is I don't want it again. I know a lot of folks in the rural area I live that are gone because of covid,

My Doc warned against getting the vax... if you have had the Rona recently... think it was 90 days minimum. I could be wrong. Check with your Doc.

His PA had the Rona... got the shot a month later and it really hurt her bad.

No idea if this is good or bad counsel for others... I am not a Doc. Just what I know.

Personally, I have had the rona enough times I don't much think about getting it a 4th or 5th time any more. Cases become almost nothing after the first or second one... at least in my experience.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.