Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I want to say this in the nicest possible way. You are either dumb as fugking hell, marginally literate or disingenuous. I never typed a goddam thing about white supremacy.

Perhaps your cognitive challenges are indicative of the motorist mindset that finds them struggling to negotiate the occasional cyclist they encounter.

You’re right, you used the analogy that motorists PO’d about bicycles (which is almost all of ‘em) were as frightened and uneducated as those who worry about Far Right Extremists, not White Supremacists. My mistake, but you will agree the terms are commonly conflated in the MSM. I could not see your post when replying.

My apologies.

What I meant to say is if thousands of Far Right Extremists were acting up in thousands of incidents all Across America every year as is true of bicycles on the roadway no one would consider those alarmed by this to be frightened and uneducated.

I think it’s old news that you view motorists who have problems with bicycles as being cognitively challenged. This is what you have always said.

I am more certain than ever that yours is the typical mindset of those spandex clad crowds on weekends.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744