Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Nothing like resurrecting a decade-old thread.
Or starting a new one on same subject like is done every day!!🤣🤣🤣

Hey, now! Maybe the original thread was started by an absolute baller, & deserves to persevere. cool

Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
Buddy of mine shot a turkey with his Mossberg 835 using a 3-1/2" shell with a 2-1/4oz payload. Bird came in from behind and slightly above him. He turned, and twisted, to make the shot not realizing the butt pad was now on his bicep instead of his shoulder. He got the bird, he also got just about the prettiest bruise, from his shoulder to his wrist, that I've ever seen! Blues and purples and yellows...

My Dad had a similar experience... in his late 80s... The purple & yellow bruising lasted for weeks.

There have been so many turkey-centric responses here, I'm beginning to wonder whether those sunsabytches are tougher than elk.

Originally Posted by grumpy7904
Savage 99F in 308 with a scope mounted on it Felt like Mike Tyson was punching Me in the cheek every time I fired it.
I can identify on this one, though maybe not quite to the Mike Tyson level. FWIW, the .308 went down the road, whereas the .300 SAV will never leave the safe.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC