Initial signting-in of a new slug gun from the bench. Searching for the brand of slug it liked best and then bringing the scope to agreement with the barrel required quite a bit of shooting (not to mention expense). Day was cold enough that the tears from my eyes kept freezing up on the inside of my glasses so that I would have to thaw and wipe them continually, flying snot froze all over my face, the outside of my glasses, the gun itself, and various surrounding objects, including my shooting partner when he leaned in too close to pick something off the bench just as I let fly. When we finished, I could applaud behind my back using my shoulder blades. I thought that my coats and recoil shield had done an admirable job of protecting the immediate area of impact, but over the next few days I developed a rather impressive technicolor display in the area of my right shoulder.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.