If you have a Leupold scope that works fine for you- use it by all means. No reason to bash those of us who have had many problems with them over the years.

I still have several Leupold scopes on hunting rifles, but as each one gives me problems it goes down the road any more rather than send it in to Leupold and have them tell me they can't fix it and send me a new scope..

Holding zero isn't really the major issue I've had with Leupold scopes. Only had one or two over the years that had that issue and Leupold was pretty quick to fix it. My problem and the problem of most of the people I have talked to is the lousy erector system. If you move the knob that says 1/4" per click 4 clicks, you should get an inch, right? In my experience and several guys I shoot with, sometimes you do and sometimes you don't. Sometimes tapping it with a screwdriver, cartridge, or whatever blunt object you have handy will get it to move, sometimes it won't . Sometimes it takes several shots to get things to move and it isn't always the distance you dialed- that may take a couple more shots. Moving the crosshair up or down invariably tends to also move the crosshair left or right- not a good thing for dialing or for sighting in with the cost of components these days.

Personally, I think Leupolds are one of the best looking scopes on the market and their glass is as good as any on the market IMO. And if they worked as advertised they would be the only scope I would use since they are built by my neighbors and acquaintances and their plant is just 5 miles from my house. But it hasn't worked out that way for me and many others and I don't recommend them to friends any more. The fact they closed down their custom shop, won't produce gloss scopes, and stopped doing things like reticle changes and other services has pretty much soured me on the management team and product over there now...

Go ahead and bash away...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.