It'd be more believable if the failure rates weren't as outrageously high as claimed by a certain segment here. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that somethings up, especially as when it does occasionally spread off this site, the claims, postings and statements are almost copy and paste. It started out as a bit believable because any manufacturer can have a bad run, made even a bit more believable because parrots gonna parrot. Now it's just gotten entertaining. Someone is getting paid, and Polly is definitely getting a cracker!

This is what you can't folks here to grasp. It's not us being some Leupold fan boy that refuses to believe there is ever a problem with one of their scopes. Any company mass producing scopes is going to have some that have a problem. It's just the weird off the charts jump in claims of problems at ONLY this one website. I currently own 6 Leupolds. I know about a dozen people, friends and family, that own at least one or more Leupold scopes. No problems ever with any of them. Out of the many other online forums I have visited over the years I have never seen a place where there was 1/100 the amount of claims that a Leupold scope chit the bed as you see here. Maybe the very odd occasional one at some other site. But then you come here and you have all these people claiming that they have been lucky if one out of five hasn't been defective. It's just very, very odd.