I find it funny that when you try to report a recurring problem with a product like Leupold scopes on here the fan boys get so upset you might as well have threatened to harm their mothers or dogs... Of course , if you've never had a problem all those guys who are reporting problems with these products must be full of it, right? People who play that game need to reexamine their motives IMO... we don't have a motive or financial interest in reporting the problems we have with Leupold products- we simply hope they improve their products to the point they are reliable. Many of us still own lots of Leupold products but realize it is only a matter of time before they fail also...

In fact, if someone was to report they had a problem with a Vortex or a Bushnell there wouldn't be a peep in response- but report a problem with a Leupold and you're an anti American a-hole with an axe to grind and a myopic sense of values... I hope you don't have any problems with your Leupolds as some of us have- you would probably have a seizure trying to justify what went wrong... it couldn't possibly be your beloved Leupold scope, it can't be your shooting because you know how to shoot, it can't be your ammo because you loaded it yourself or you bought the extra special high speed super duper stuff with the deer on the box, or it couldn't be any of those things so what do I do? You guys are a hoot...

What's the old saying? "ignorance is bliss"....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.