Originally Posted by Hondo64d
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Big Stick
EVERY rifle that I've shot with a Reupold,shot better with a SWFA swap...but I'm barely talking 100+ rifles. Hint...............
So everything you posted about while a Leupold rode the rings was just bullschiet. laugh

I have the enhanced search function so this is going to be fun for some of us.
John,

It’s obvious that you like Leupold and have nothing but great results from them, but have you tried any of the others? If so, what is your experience with Leupold’s competitors? Especially interested in your results with the ones more touted here, like the SWFAs, Nightforces, Bushnell Elite Tacticals, etc.

Thanks,

John

I try and use a lot of different optic in a T&E role and don't have many problems.

Nightforce, S&B, Burris, and Maven in that picture. I have lots of Vortex.

[Linked Image]

I have good luck with all of them when mounted on good rifles but form factor, features, and weight always favors Leupold, but I do have Mavens on a couple of my personal use rifles.

I have not used SWFA but don't doubt they work fine for many.

I don't think you can find any post of mine running down any optic brand while a few here attack Leupold like it's their job. wink

Originally Posted by Sheister
So, you fire a few shots through brand new scopes and sell them and then declare all of them the greatest thing on earth? And you've made a few long shots with these scopes and declared yourself an expert on everything scopes- as long as it is Leupold? Well Johnny , you don't know me well enough to be throwing shade at me in any arena and basically calling me a liar in public with your apparent bias... tell you what, I'll send you the next [bleep] Leupold scope I run into and see if you can get it to work perfectly like all the wonderful Leupolds you are trying to sell here and on your "website"...

Your reputation here as a blowhard is honestly earned, you don't have to keep advertising the fact every time you post....

I don't know you because you're just another rando internet poster hiding behind a keyboard and talking schiet with nothing to show.

Originally Posted by Willto
And then you come here. And holy chit 30% of the people posting in the optics forum here are having 75% and higher Leupold failure rates. Wow, what a weird anomaly. And at the one website were trolls and paid shills aren't weeded out by a moderator. Odd coincidence Huh?

Of course reading the sob stories are pretty fun. "I bought a Leupold once and within the first 2 days it sexually assaulted my wife, poisoned my best hound dog and threw a whole roll of toilet paper in the guest bathroom toilet after taking a giant chit in there. Pipes were stopped up for 3 weeks". "Sob, DAMN YOU LEUPOLD!"

I find the guys who claim to have had many many of them go south on them particularly curious. I don't think there is any chance that I could ever have 6 or more scopes chit the bed on me because after crap fest number 2 or 3 I feel certain that I would switch brands. Odd that they didn't. LOL!

Years ago a guy contacted me for help with the Leupold Customer Sevice. He had over 30 Leupolds and kept sending them back time after time.

Dave at Leupold told to quit buying Leupolds and he was heart broken.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.