Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by Fireball2
So when I send a Leupold back for repair and they actually find something wrong, I'm imagining it.

Got it.

LOL

For the record I still have a few Leupolds and the ones I have are working fine. Just like anything, they work until they don't.

Remember you can’t trust Leupold. Perhaps they went in, made an adjustment that didn’t need fixed and placed it in the worksheet. Remember, Leupold is not to be trusted. They put out crap…so perhaps they are just telling you what you want to hear. If they said they found nothing, what would you think and then write on a public forum.

You have placed them in a corner they can’t get out of.

Was on their website yesterday. It seems they are selling reliability. Thanks to the 24 hour Campfire?????🤣

There is a fellow who works at Leupold who is from my home town. I asked him about the returns and alleged problems. He told me that many of the returned scopes have nothing wrong with them. He said Leupold would replace parts which were not damaged or worn because the same people would continually send it back and it was cheaper to do this than play the back and forth game.

I am sure there are problems with some, but who knows what the percentage is for real problems vs. user error.