Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by SDHNTR
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Almost a dupe for the NF SHV 3x10, but not illuminated.

Time will tell if it's same-ol or not. Hard not to buy NF for that package & price so their gonna have a tough market nut to crack.

MM
Uh, not even close. FFP vs SFP

I could give a schitt less about FFP in that mag range.
Besides I do have a rangefinder.

Move the min mag up to 5 or 6, then I might begin to care a little.

Especially if it doesn't have illumination.

Contrary to some thinking, there have really been more than a few things actually killed with SFP scope.

MM

All these stupid fu cks thinking they need to use a FFP scope to make hits way out there are funny as hell. SFP has gotten it done for a very long time. What kind of scopes do you think Carlos Hathcock used? I think a lot here just don't have the actual experience, and believe what they hear. A FFP scope actually sucks at close range, where most game is killed, Where it really matters at long distance, you'll have your scope magnification cranked up, where it won't matter if you are using a first or second focal plan scope. On a 2-10 power scope, you guys are arguing about something that doesn't make a schit bit of difference.

I've had a lot of success with both over the years. And while I don't disagree that a SFP that tops out at 10 isn't a deal breaker as far as reticles, I still prefer a well designed FFP if given the choice.

Use what suits your needs and sensibilities.