Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by drop_point
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by Jimmypop
For Pete's sake, we don't need to see the same photos again.

They are only new to the posting party, everyone else knows his fat face pushed the scope out of level. The world class R&D will continue. LOL. I typed that with a strait face.

Must stink to have such a fragile ego in life that you protect yourself by claiming everybody critical of you is jealous or has "hurt feelings". But for pete's sake, I can't log on without seeing the same photos reposted and crummy youtube videos that are over a decade old for the millionth time. Too bad there is nothing useful to add to the discussion by either of those turds.

Pardon my complete control of all facets of your "Life". Hint.

Keep The Hurt Feeler Reports coming. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..........

Nobody has "hurt feelers". You just keep posting the same crap over and over again. Do you have anything fresh? Or meaningful to add to the discussion? I'm guessing not, more copy-paste bullshit. Your fragile ego...

Sweetie,

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and pardon my controlling your punctuation too. Hint.

How many times a day,do you think about me and what are average durations of same? Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you Pretend aloud and pen more Hurt Feeler Reports. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

You won't like the eye box on the NX8 but the compact is a dream of an optic if the reviews are right. Hint.

Love Ksmïthïnhïzzër/fląvöřÐ.