Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
You excel at twisting facts into falsehoods. Especially when you stand to make a dollar as a result. The data on Leupold customers that contact retailers, specifically Doug in this case, for service support includes all Leupold scope purchases, not just the not-even-available-yet MK4. Your (lack of) logic is shocking, sometimes.

Leupold does not dominate the PRS/NRL market. In your vaunted chart, notice that other brands are broken down into various models, where Leup has just the MK5. When you look at brands, not just models, Vortex is right up there, as well.

Your suggestion that I'm the first guy with Leupold issues solidly cements the fact that you're the one with LDS, not me. In fact, I mentioned that the data for other brands are convoluted as well, not just Leup. You are blinded to the whole story by your compromised motives and lust for relevance and success. I have no ulterior motive nor bias, but simply make observations based on my experiences. You, on the other hand...

If we're being honest, there's a lot of binary thinking on both sides. Several of the Athlon Helos gen 2 2-12's, including a friend's, have had huge tracking issues, but most don't. My friend's was replaced ASAP, and my two both work.

The whole "MY" scope(s) ALL work and your scope(s) ALL don't is a joke.
I will agree with you there.