folks like their chances at 100 more than anyones at 600... I dunno, can't ever recall missing at 600... heck with irons in a match I don't ever recall missing center by more than about 10 inches or so generally,and thats when the wind changes while I'm looking at my irons, not with a scope...

Anyway Id' take most true LR shooters chances at 600 over the average mart mart joes at 100.

TOF is an issue, and sure the odds are higher, but I'm still saying they can move up close just as easy, but the error may not be as much. Though I've had em duck my arrows TOTALLY at 20 yards.... thats pretty close... Yep its oranges to apples, but it always amazes me that folks can be ok with a 25 yard bow shot where the sound gets to the animal abouot 2-3 times faster than the arrow vs a bit longer shot with a rifle.

The best thing is all shots are controllable, IE take it or not, its your call. And that brings us full loop, if I'm 200% confident, its gonna go bang, regardless the distance. In the end though I'm 200% confindent there is nothing EVER thats 100% sure. Regardless of range.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....