We appreciate your service!!

We also ask that you read a bit before assuming things. You are not the only one that flings long rounds. A lot of us here do and if you'll read, you'll note its conditions that control the issue. Sniper was the dumbest movie I've ever seen....

That being sadi yes, there are good shots out there that are capable, the main thing is we always call the shot via conditions, IE am I 200% sure I can make it? If so its a go at that distance. If not we walk away. Whether its 50 yards or 1000. Adn I've walked away from both distances.

No one said shooting paper makes you good to go for game. But no one said that its not possible to practice for game. You should note here that bench shooting at paper is only for testing things, the true folks practice from field positions and shoot a LOT. So they are ethical.

You shoot a lot in the course of a year. There are those of us that also ding down probably not as many rounds, but I know a lot of us have shot 10K plus rounds each year, add in dry fire, add in 22s shot, add in coaching long range shooting teams and you get the point.

It can be done, and I dont' think any of us ever said it was easy. We did say if you aren't into long range shooting there is no need or reason to be in this particular forum posting though.

The antis will have more fuel from the wally world weekend warrior with their boresighted rifles flinging a mag of ammo at under 100 yards and wounding, than you'll ever see from trained responsible shooters that hang out here.

Regards, stay safe!!!

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....