Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Originally Posted by jim62
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Your property is at Art's. Hint.

Your stock was a total POS from the get-go; none of the lines came anywhere close; basically, it was firewood with a pretty finish that you overpaid for, and finally realized.

This has been rehashed, numerous times.

As for what others would and have done, they'd not need Vagisil, and not be fretted.

Sue, or STFU.

Hold on a minute Sean.

Put your verbal ball bat down and lets ask YOU a few questions.

I have seen pics of that stock before it was sent to Art..?

I have.

It was FULLY finished and fitted to Splattermatic's bareled action.It looked just fine. As matter of fact, it looks as nice as anything I have seen Art Peck claim to do himself.

The bullet trap alone was worth at least $150(check New England custom gun for current prices- most are over $200.

e claims the stock was FUBAR-

Seen ANY PICS backing this up? Art has provided no proof to anyone.

He claims to have done some work to it-

SEEN ANY PICS back that up? Art again has provided no proof.

In my opinion Art is preying on his fan clubs total ignorance of the details here and also taking advantage of their loyalty to him. He can claim whatever the hell he wants. In this case it's bullschit.

Once you have all the parts in hand,ANY moron with a pair of 6" dial calipers and a brain can have figured out if that bullet trap would fit the contours of the stock.. BEFORE any cutting was done.

Either Art screwed everything up during the trap installation and is too proud to admit it(imagine that) OR he is too way slow...

Either way- 17 months of waiting and EIGHT months of ignoring Splatter's PMs is long enough. And it's behavior NO ONE down on the classified forum would have gotten by with for 2 months let alone SEVENTEEN.

No matter WHAT the stock looks like he wants HIS property back. What part of the fact it is NOT Art Peck's property do you NOT understand???????

Pics?

Yep.

As for his options, he has them and has had them.

As I've stated, several times over on this thread, and during his whining-ass phone calls prior to.
wink
Sue, or STFU.

After 6 months or more of IGNORING the owner's requests for the return of the property, I think it's crossed the line from a mere civil tort.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt