Teal, out of curiosity, did you read the other 2-3 threads on this over the last year-plus?

I stuck up for Art TWICE on those threads, even though he'd not piss on me if I was on fire. But this is ridiculous.

Whether the WHOLE story is out there, I don't know. But within those threads and this one, most of it certainly is. Including a bunch of PM's between the two gentlemen.

I have no idea why Art is turning this into such a drama fest but e deserves to be called out for it. He has Splat's stick, cartridge trap, and a barrel blank. He started work on the stock, found a problem he'd missed, said it was fixable, said itd be done in a matter of weeks, then.... nothing. For like a YEAR. Now he's openly mocking Splat for asking for his stuff back.

Art might be the greatest guy in the world but he's acting like an azzhole here. IMHO. Can you even imagine the... gutting that would ensue if virtually any other member had done this?! I stuck up for the guy and now I'M feeling like an idiot for doing so. mad

Last edited by Jeff_O; 08/21/11.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!