Originally Posted by powdr
I had a similar thing happen with another Moderator on this site when he wanted a Model 12 shotgun I had for sale.Everyone who has ever done business w/me knows that if your not satisfied w/what I send you...you get your money back no questions asked. Instead he lies about the gun and says that it wouldn't hold a shell in the magazine. When I got the gun back and tried a shell it worked perfectly. When I confronted him about it he became angry started a smear campaign about my knowledge and character and even threatened me w/physical violence. I shut him up by saying,"you didn't have to lie about the gun, if you didn't like it for any reason you knew you could send it back for a full refund." But no he chose to lie instead of just doing the simple, manly thing of being honest.

Originally Posted by powdr
I don't really care if you like what I just wrote it's the truth and the truth sometimes hurts. powdr

AFAIK or remember in the last 8 years or so - there's only been 2 actual moderators here. Rick Bin and Art. So Rick Bin physically threatened you? Are you saying the owner of this site did that?

So please tell me, did Rick do this? What's the "truth" in your story? As long as we're talking "honesty".

Last edited by teal; 08/21/11.

Me