Originally Posted by powdr

Another of your favorite chronys is always bragging about changing the world one 7mm Mashburn at a time. His favorite lines are send me your phone # and I'll walk you through the process, whatever you need to know just contact me, I'll help you any way I can. He's had my phone # for over a month. Guess how many calls I have received? If the world is waiting on him to change the world with one of these rifles at a time they've got a hell of a long wait!

See what I mean...

I mean seriously I forget (never mind that something happend a couple days b4 his pm to me that was fairly life changing and I wasn't perfectly on my game) forget one call and it's open season and Bertuzzi is off the bench and the gloves are on the ice....

Never mind the calls I did remember to make, never mind the times I've sent my reamer to a smith to help someone out with a MSM build (just got it back yesterday from another MSM build 3rd time in as many months). Never mind the times I've sent dummy rounds, sent formed brass, loaned my dies to folks (during season), helped people out with more than a fair bit of load developement and so on. And never mind the multiples of emails and pm's that I've received and answered. Miss one call and wowsa it's tee time baby... wink

Recently as you know I bought a 2nd set of 7 MSM dies, now I really didn't need them but I choose to buy them for a couple of reasons. That being that the seller had bought them at Art Mashburns shop and I thought that was kind of kool, and the second reason was so I could use them as a loaner pair for someone who has a new 7 MSM and is awaiting dies. I can send them these dies and help them out for a bit, and keep my old set around and they can get to working with their new rig.

And that's the reason POWDR that when you pm'd me and told me that you'd really wanted to buy the set from the seller and would I sell them to you I said no as I wanted to follow thru with my original idea of having them around for a loaner.

Lastly, I recall the first time we had reason to pm POWDR a few years back. Seems to me you were searching for a safety for a Mauser and it seems to me that someone sent you a nice 2 piece safety and it seems to me that the price was fairly reasonable ( free right...) and it seems to me that that person was me right...? If I recall right when you pm'd me thx and asked if there was anything you could do as you really liked what I sent if I recall right I merely asked you to if you were a church goer to next time you went toss in a couple of bucks in the plate or give it to the youth group.

And lastly, a while back when you were talking 338/06 for a Mauser I almost, note I said almost sent you my Channlyn barrel from my 338/06 and my dies. Now you never asked for this or anything, just something I was gonna do to help a brother out....

Long and the short POWDR I sure hope that someday when you forget to make a phone call that whoever's on the end is forgiving...

Mark D

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy