Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by Oakster
Think of the logistics of the situation though. Splattermatic will have to file court papers in another state. I beleive, he will likely have to travel to that state for the court hearing. He will most likely win, unless there are hidden details. Chances are he will be the only one who shows up in court. The win will get him a settlement, which is just as hard to collect as the situation he is in right now.

Pressure here might be enough to get the return of his rightful property. It would be worth the try. I would also be filing papers.
Seriously? You think pressure on an internet forum is going to pressure him enough to ship his crap back to him? Fact of the matter is, this thing should have stayed private, between 2 men but someone decided that wasn't the way it wanted it handled.

Fact of the matter is art should have completed the deal in a timely fashion "17 months is not a timeley fashion" or sent the parts back to the owner,but he chooses to cause himself all this grief, not a smart man in my book!!