Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Very simple thing here... All those attacking me while hearing exactly one side are welcome to. I could not possibly care less. The fact this jerk started off with about every sort of lie possible, left me in a tough spot... the incredible whining over what he was going to have to do next... the fact the third name has come up as the one who did the stock... The fact he has not stopped attacking me in every way possible for the duration make it very simple to me.

And this after I had told him I was going to fix it without cost to him of any kind. And this crap starts and continues unabated. As the actor would ask "what's my motivation?" Why should I care what Splatt wants, needs, does, or owns? With the crap he has posted about me he can wait until I find that motivation.

Should be lovely to see him explain the inconsistencies. Or calculate damages... which may have more than one direction.

And the trial lawyers like jim62 suggesting mail fraud is in play... Now that is funny.

He first said a poster here had done the work and that left me in a position of badmouthing the work of another here, which I would not do. Then he claimed he did the shaping... and just now he tosses out another name...

To be clear, if the whiner ever stops the public posting and whining he might get his stuff back.
art

Copied and quoted in case the maestro decides to delete his own words..... frown