Originally Posted by jim62

Like said,

If Splatter really HAD told Art to "just keep his property" THAT communication would have surfaced by now.

Art has no problem exposing constantly about what he "knows" on this site for 10 years+, but now is strangely silent about providing "proof" of anything on his behalf about this situation. He is taking the 5th. No pics of any work done to date, no proof of any FUBAR stock shaping before he got it,no communications from Spatter to "just keep his property"..

That's because there IS none.

And one thing is for DAMN sure, and that is Art cannot produce a bill of sale or other title proving he owns ANY of it.

Dream on [bleep]- keep defending the indefensible.

You look funny doing it.

If I had communication or a proof of sale and Splat kept pulling this chit - I'd hold onto it until he pushed the legal thing and then watch him REALLY step on his crank. Way I am - screw with me and I'm right? I'm gonna screw back.

Maybe Art did steal the stuff - I don't know for sure - I see people pointing fingers and I hear 1/2 stories. I'm MUCH more inclined to believe that there's something else going on based upon bad communication or cross wires or WHATEVER than a guy's a POS. Mostly because I've seen too much from Sean and Rick and numerous others here to believe they'd chose a POS to be friends with or to help run this place.

I do see a guy who's been rather stand up around here since inception and I also see a bunch of turds ready to write a guy off based upon one person who drops a turd in a punch bowl and walks out.

He's disappeared from the thread.

I don't really give 2 chits what you or anyone else on this damned site thinks of me. Cripes it's like the 8th phugging grade around here too often. "waahhhh so and so said mean things about me...."

As a smart man once said - you guys need to get laid.

Me