He asked if a NF is worth it or not. I don't think NF's are hunting socpes so I say no they're not. I have nothing against you personally, but you say many things that aren't true. People come here looking for info, and I agree with you on that. They just need correct info, not guessing or speculating. I like lots of stuff, not just the VX6, but glass wise it's at least as good as a NF.

IME this isn't true, especially with a VX6:
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
leupold doesn't cut it for consistent tracking and repeated up and down adjustment. some will disagree I don't care most people haven't really put a scope truely through its paces in this manner.

They are also very very easy to get behind and have a very forgiving eyebox, which I CANNOT say about leupold.

This isn't either, once again RE VX6:
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
give me 5 years maybe then leupold will actually have produced enough for me to even see one in a store they were announced 2 years ago and still aren't stocked in good numbers at stores.

You're right though, not really worth arguing about. I'm one of those "present the facts" and let it be sorted out kind of guys.

Last edited by JGRaider; 03/09/13.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.