Originally Posted by JGRaider
They obviously work for 'ya Al.....seen pics of your sheep shot between the eyes! If I could shoot like that on a hunt I wouldn't use anything else either. Wouldn't want you shooting at me I know that much. Please understand I'm not bashing NF at all. They obviously have a heckuva product. My 52 year old eyes aren't good enough at dark thirty to reliably see all those hashes, dots, etc. I'm weird I guess.

You aint weird JG. All my scopes have duplex reticles of some sort. I've not looked thru a VX75...or whatever that is you got. I'm sure it's nice. I'll compare next winter, if things green up this year. I'll bring some extra bullets and let you spin some turrets that give you what you want EVERY time. grin

Funny enough, that sheep got killed at 275 yards [with a 100 yard zero] after dialing 1.5 moa on a VX3 4-5-14X40 (1") with an M1 dial. I very well may have the 2 best tracking Leupies in the history of man. That one, and a VX3 4.5-14X40LR with a M1. They both track perfectly, and I've posted "the box" tracking test results with both of them, here on this forum in the past.

I think the new VX3's are nice enough. I really like the NF Compacts tho, because I shoot 12 months a year at 200 to 600, and am constantly spinning turrets. I never have to guess with my NF's. wink

To the OP, yes...I say it's worth it.

Last edited by yukonal; 03/13/13.

Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I should have just
bought a [bleep] T3...