Originally Posted by dave7mm
Originally Posted by JGRaider
NF rules the BR and competition. That's obviously a fact. Now I'll turn it around on you BR guys.........I've seen one NF out of 110-120 scopes in hunting camp.

In my trips to Canada the hunting scope I saw the most was the Zeiss.I was always the odd man out running the S&B.We played pass the scope many a night.No one,including myself felt, I was giving anything up.Once and awhile a new guy would show up with a loopie.Anyone I ever saw who showed up with loopie for there first hunt, ever came back with one.

dave

You're quite the comedian dave....your schtick gets old. Maybe your S&B's, Zeiss Diavari's , etc are at their best in Canada, because that's not necessarily the case out here. I see more and more mid priced stuff than ever before, 'cause the primo stuff ain't necessary, as proven by many of our repeat clients who hunt all over the world. I've seen it side by side many, many times in every condition, for the past 11 years. I do love those Diaviari's and S&B's though and they do have better glass than a VX3, Conquest, Elite, SwaroA, and VX6.

It reminds me of one guy from PA we had show up to hunt aoudad a few years ago. First morning he walked out of the cabin in his starched jeans and LL Bean hunting shirt, looking like a million bucks. The first thing he did was pull out his Blaser rifle topped with a S&B something or other and gave us a seminar for the next 15 minutes. He finally killed a big ram, but the best part of his "game" was his equipment if you know what I mean.

My buddy and I have killed 6 muley bucks between us here in TX since 2008, totaling a gross 1149 inches, 191.5" average, with VX2, VX3, and one SwaroA that I don't own anymore due to a wandering zero. You need to try and sell your stories to a less experienced crowd.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.