green plaid is actually a pretty good "camo" pattern...it breaks up the human outline just like any good camo and better than alot of popular ones currently on the market....

where camo helps is trying to mask movement at close range.....makes sense for bowhunters, absolutely needed? nope but it can actually help....

and patterns like ASAT and the Predator patterns work alot better than alot of the populat over complex nature picture ones cause tose often turn into a solid blob and you might aswell be wearing "Carhart camo".....you need the bigger shapes in contrasting colors to actually break up your outline....

i have camo stuff though i hunt rifle/blaze orange season almost exclusively cause i usually buy it cheap in the off season.....alot of times cheaper than something similar in a solid color.....aint wearing it cause i think i need it.....also helps hide blood stains if yah gotta make an unexpected run to town....

Last edited by rattler; 07/11/13.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books