Originally Posted by RiesigJay
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Wow! it is amazing how much money our government has spent on camo patterns for the military. They could have save millions by just coming to the Campfire and finding out how unnecessary it really is.

Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yea, cuzz hiding from Vietcong and deer are the same thing and suffer the same consequences if spotted...

not to mention we are dealing with one critter that can see color and detail really well(us) and another that cant(deer) [bleep] me common sense really is near extinct.....

Indeed. It's amazing the government spends millions on public education yet turns out specimens like HitnRun who seem to lack critical thinking skills. whistle

Also, consider the need for a "uniform" that tells one side from the other. If every military in the world wore the exact same camo we'd have a lot more blue-on-blues.

You becha Einstein, Critical thinking skills is exactly what is lacking in all the unnecessary need of camo, but when that is mentioned "tongue in cheek" all of a sudden it becomes necessary. We should have breakfast with all the "Waffling" going on here.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.