There's this whole camo-as-fashion thing that has come on in the past couple decades. Me? I am of the opinion that camo duds belong in the field. However, I see a lot of folks wearing camo out in public now. It's a statement about lifestyle and attitude, in the same was wearing the Stars and Bars used to be-- something vague about freedom and the outdoors and doing what I want to do.

Then there is the idea of Mossy Oak as a sign of affluence. If you wear the latest camo pattern, it shows you can afford the newest and best. You know someone that wears Realtree APC is doing so because he can. You also know that someone who has some oddball splotchy camo shops at the Dollar Store.

Pink Camo? Now camo is making a political statement too. Chicks who wear pink camo are saying they can hunt like the men. I have a daughter-in-law that is big into pink camo.

Urban camo marks you as a bad mofo. Never mind your backpack has Ninja Turtles on it.

Me? When I need to take the bus, I wear my old M65 in GI ERDL and talk to myself openly. In 30-some years, no one has ever tried anything, in fact I can always get a seat by myself, no matter how crowded it is.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer